HELPING BASKETBALL PLAYERS MASTER THEIR GAME
BY MASTERING THEIR MIND
Welcome to Basketball Mindset Training! Congratulations on making the commitment to enhance your basketball development. Skill training and physical training are necessary to achieving basketball greatness, but when you add in mindset training, your potential is UNLIMITED.
I created Basketball Mindset Training to help basketball players do just that...not only reach their full basketball potential, but expand it. By training your mind and transforming your mindset, you will evolve into the basketball player that you've always dreamed of being. I can't wait to help you make that dream a reality.
Improve Your Mental Game and Evolve Into
Your Best Basketball Self
Your mindset informs your thoughts, actions, and responses and has a direct impact on your ability to play to your full potential. 1-on-1 mindset coaching can help you improve as a basketball player in a variety of ways:
Increase Your Confidence
Improve every area of your game by learning how to think and play with unshakeable inner confidence.
Playing basketball at a high level is hard enough. Make it easier by getting your thoughts and beliefs on your side.
Decrease Nervousness or Fear
Learn how to go into practice, games, tryouts, or any situation with a fearless, confident, and calm mindset.
Achieve Your Goals
Want to play varsity basketball? Get a college scholarship? Play professionally? Learn how to manifest your dream basketball career.
Common Reasons Players Get Mental Coaching
Improve shooting confidence and consistency
Solve the "I play better by myself or in practice than I do in games" problem
Learn how to stay confident, positive, and motivated when not playing many minutes
Or, Get Help With:
A specific aspect of your mindset you'd like to improve:
- confidence/shooting confidence
- shifting limiting beliefs into empowering beliefs
- clutch - playing well under pressure
- overcoming fears/doubts
- laser-focus - getting locked in/in the zone
- handling criticism
A goal you'd like to achieve:
- making your varsity team
- getting a college scholarship
- playing professionally
- playing as well in games as you do in practice
- shooting consistency
Something difficult you're going through:
- lack of playing time
- not improving/hit a wall
- poor relationship with coach/teammates
- an injury
- handling the pressure/expectations/criticisms that come with being a basketball player
Basketball mindset 101:
- learn everything that it takes to be GREAT
- become aware of any aspects of your current mindset that are holding you back from your full potential
- learn how to rewire those aspects of your mindset and get one step closer to your full potential